A central part of my practice is Live Drawing/Graphic Facilitation for conferences, meetings and design sprints. I work on paper in a mural style or onto a video screen, connected to a tablet.
This way of working has come from my experience in concept building and producing interactive content for live events and projects.
Projects include various for Festival Installations, Young People’s Art Projects with The House Of Fairy Tales, Walk&Draw tours for The Campaign for Drawing and Gallery Exhibitions.
- Megaphone Illustration Space at Byline Festival
- The Big Draw at Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club
- The Big Draw at V&A Museum of Childhood
- The Illuminated River (Schools engagement programme)
- Walk and Draw Tours for The Campaign For Drawing
- Bloomberg Summer Party Arts Trail
- Live Art Curation for Arts Charity The House of Fairy Tales (2008-2012)
[at Barbican, Thames Festival, London Bridge Vaults and various festivals including Glastonbury, Latitude, Wilderness, Port Eliot and Camp Bestival.]