A central part of my practice is Live Drawing/Graphic Facilitation for conferences, meetings and design sprints.
I work on paper in a mural style or digital tablet projected onto video screen.
My live work approach has evolved from experience concept building and producing interactive content for events and public art projects.
Previous projects include:
- Megaphone Comics at Byline Festival
- The Barking Stink animation and Schools Project
- The Big Draw at Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club
- The Big Draw at V&A Museum of Childhood
- The Illuminated River (Schools engagement programme)
- Walk and Draw Tours for The Campaign For Drawing
- Bloomberg Summer Party Arts Trail
- Live Art Curation for Arts Charity for The House of Fairy Tales (2008-2012)