I have a wide range of clients, including Okido Magazine, National Trust, World Energy Council, RBS, Byline Festival, Histfest and Thames Festival Trust.
My specialisms are:
- Live Drawing for conferences, design sprints and strategy meetings.
- Educational projects and Activity Books for children and schools.
- Storyboards, Maps and Production Design for Events and short films.
- Comic Strips.
I also draw assets for animations.
Previous projects include:
- Live Drawing for World Energy Council, RBS and NHS.
- Infographics for Thames Water and Cory Recycling.
- Puzzle pages for Okido Magazine.
- Activity books for National Trust.
- Visualisations for The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee River Pagaent.
- Colour-in Billboards and blackboard installations for ARK Academies.
- Caricatures for comedy duo Armstrong And Miller’s coffee table book.
- Maps for Byline Festival, HistFest and Davies White Landscape — Architects.
- Storyboards for various music videos, for artists including Madness and Kylie Minogue.